- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 8 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Ultra Powerful: Five ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging. Rated DOE Level 6 for energy efficiency.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system and UL certification ensures complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240 volt AC input voltage.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 5 (40W 5-Port USB Charging Hub), 5ft detachable power cord, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Warranty: 18-month warranty
Details: AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Anker PowerPort 5
40W 5-port USB charging hub for phones, tablets & more
Advanced Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
Five ports pump out 40 watts of power, enabling simultaneous multi-device charging.
Rated DOE 6 highly energy efficient by the US Dept. of Energy.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product meets the rigorous safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories.
As small and light as a pack of cards, the Anker PowerPort 5 is one of the most compact multi-port USB chargers on the market.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• If a port isn't working properly, it may be because your device has triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five seconds and retry.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).