Brand: BetterBody Foods
- Boost your energy - BetterBody Foods Virgin Organic Coconut Oil contains roughly 60% energy-driving Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). These MCTs help to naturally boost your energy.
- Flavor favor - Our organic virgin coconut oil is cold-pressed from fresh coconuts, and has a mild and pleasant coconut taste and aroma. You can go to a tropical paradise in your very own kitchen.
- Better than butter - Virgin Organic Coconut Oil from BetterBody Foods can take the place of butter, cooking oil, margarine, or shortening in medium-heat cooking. Trust us, you're going to love switching!
- Certified delicious - BetterBody Foods Virgin Organic Coconut Oil is USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, and Kosher certified, so you don't have to worry when you add it to your recipes.
- Country of Origin - BetterBody Foods sources our Virgin Organic Coconut Oil from the Phillippines and Sri Lanka, but it is packaged at our company headquarters in Utah.
Publisher: BetterBody Foods
Release Date: 2015-04-06
Details: Meet the oil that does it all. BetterBody Foods Virgin Organic Coconut Oil comes from fresh coconut meat and is one of the best oils in the world. We never use chemicals during extraction in order to provide you with the purest, most natural virgin coconut oil available. It is delicious, and works wonders in medium-heat cooking (up to 350°F). This makes it perfectly suitable for stir-frys, rice, scrambled eggs, and more. It takes over for butter or margarine to add a light coconut flavor and aroma to any recipe you add it to. But that’s not all it has in store. It’s got Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)—60% MCTs, to be exact. These MCTs help naturally boost your energy. No wonder we’re nuts over coconut oil. BetterBody Foods makes our Virgin Coconut Oil by pressing oil out of fresh coconut meat, or non-copra. Chemicals and high-heat are not used in refining the oil. It has a very stable shelf life. Virgin coconut oil is naturally solid due to the molecular structure of fatty acids and has a melting point of approximately 76˚F (24˚C). Our Virgin Organic Coconut Oil is pure and unrefined, causing some variances in texture as the oil melts and solidifies. Don't worry, though—the change in state will not alter the nutrition profile or characteristic coconut qualities in any way. BetterBody Foods recommends storing your coconut oil in a cool environment or in your refrigerator during summer months if you prefer it to remain solid. It can be used as an all-natural moisturizer for your skin and hair and makes a great makeup remover, natural sunscreen and shave oil.
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 5.0 x 5.0 inches