Brand: New Wave
- DRINK SAFE WATER:The 10 Stage replacement filter produces fresh water by removing a significant amount of common water contaminants and bacteria found in tap water, including chlorine and lead, to help keep your water safe and clean.
- ELIMINATES CONTAINMENTS: 10 Stage works to eliminate harmful contaminants that contribute to illnesses. Once the water has been filtered, desirable minerals like magnesium, potassium, chlorides, and fluoride are left behind.
- EASY REPLACEMENT: The cartridge is easy to replace and produces approximately 1,500 gallons of water, or enough to last one year for a family of four.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE: By using a kitchen water filter at home, you can save money on water bottles and you can help eliminate the amount of plastic water bottles being used.
- NEW WAVE ENVIRO: New Wave is a family-owned company based in sunny Colorado. Their Enviro Products are designed to inspire and support healthy, active living.
Legal Disclaimer: No return or exchange.
Publisher: NEW WAVE
Release Date: 2008-11-19
Details: New Wave Enviro 10 Stage Water Filter System provides fresh, great-tasting, safe, filtered water and removes common harmful contaminants that contribute to serious illnesses. The 10 Stage eliminates chlorine, trihalomethanes, organic arsenic and inorganic arsenic, mercury, lead, PCBs, floating solids, asbestos, pesticides, and herbicides. Once the water has been filtered, inert and desirable minerals like magnesium, potassium, chlorides, and fluoride are left behind. The 10 Stage easily attaches to your kitchen faucet that allows you to change between tap water and filtered water as needed.This replacement cartridge for the New Wave Enviro 10-stage Premium Water Filter System produces a continuous supply of fresh, crisp, wonderful-tasting water right from your tap, removing major contaminants to below EPA minimum levels. The easily replaced filter produces approximately 1,500 gallons of water before it needs replacing -- enough to last a family of four for around a year.
The filter removes or greatly reduces chlorine, carcinogenic organic and chlorine compounds called trihalomethanes (THM), bad odors such as hydrogen sulfide, pesticides, herbicides, PCBs, toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium, organic arsenic, asbestos, micro-organisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia, and dozens of other organic contaminants. Once your water has been filtered, inert and desirable minerals like magnesium, potassium, chlorides, and fluoride are left behind.
Guarantee and Warranty
New Wave Enviro products include a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee, as well as a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About New Wave Enviro
New Wave Enviro was established in 1994 with a focus on providing pure, on-demand water at a reasonable price. The company manufactures and distributes products, which produce quality, inexpensive purified water from your own tap. In addition to filtration systems, New Wave Enviro additionally manufacture a complete line of reusable stainless steel, Eastar resin, and corn resin water bottles, ranging in size from eight ounces to five gallons.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 4.0 x 3.9 inches