Brand: NOW Foods
- Same trusted quality with a brand new look! Packaging may vary
- MASS BUILDING*/ENERGY PRODUCTION*: NOW Sports Creatine Monohydrate provides clean muscle fuel* and has no additives or preservatives. Studies have demonstrated that creatine supplementation can help to maintain existing muscle tissue, support the growth and development of lean mass, and promote optimal performance during short bouts of intense exercise.* (Non-GMO, Quality GMP Assured, Kosher, Vegan/Vegetarian, Steroid Free)
- The Informed-Sport seal is your assurance that each and every production run of these NOW Sports products has been tested for banned substances by LGC, a globally recognized assurance program for anti-doping in sports nutrition products. In addition to production run testing, Informed-Sport-certified products are also blind-sampled at the retail level up to four times annually, and testing results can be found at informed-sport.com.
- Informed-Choice is an adulteration monitoring program through LGC that conducts monthly blind batch testing of registered products at the retail level and posts updated results on their website. The Informed-Choice logo indicates that these products have been tested for, and certified to be free of, banned substances through the Informed-Choice certification program.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
Publisher: NOW Foods
Release Date: 2010-06-17
Details: Mix 1 1/2 level teaspoons in fruit juice or other sweetened liquid 3 to 4 times daily, before and after exercise, for the first 7 days. Thereafter, for maintenance use, consume 1 to 3 times daily. Allow 3 to 4 hours between doses. For continuous use beyond 28 days, use one serving daily. Consume plenty of fluids with this product. Creatine is a compound that occurs naturally in the body, primarily in skeletal muscle. Creatine's function is to serve as a precursor to adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the form of chemical energy used by all cells.* Body stores of creatine create a pool of readily available ATP for energy, which is necessary for fueling quick bursts of power and strength.* Studies have demonstrated that creatine supplementation can help to maintain existing muscle tissue, support the growth and development of lean mass, and promote optimal performance during short bouts of intense exercise.* NOW Creatine Monohydrate has no additives or preservatives.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.2 x 5.1 inches