- Lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnets maintain optimum sensitivity and excellent dynamics
- Sophisticated design, elegantly finished in black and gray
- High-quality open metal-mesh earpiece covers
- Detachable, Kevlar-reinforced oxygen-free-copper cable with very low handling noise
Warranty: Sennheiser service policy: (updated january 2002) the warranty period for all sennheiser products is two years from the date of purchase. Either product registration or a valid dated proof of purchase is accepted to establish the warranty period. See manufacture’s site for full warranty conditions and details. Http://www. Sennheiserusa. Com/pages/company/contact/index. Htm ship to:sennheiser electronic corp. Attn: service department 1 enterprise drive old lyme, ct 06371 email: service@sennheiserusa. Com.
Details: Sound-wise, when others settle for hamburger, do you demand filet mignon? You should never have to compromise when it comes to tracking, monitoring, mixing, and listening in general. That's why Sennheiser makes the choicest cut of headphones you're going to encounter: the HD 600. These super-accurate open-back 'phones are also ultra-comfortable, so you can wear them over long listening sessions. You get quality in every component, from the magnets and voice coils to the comfy headband and the Kevlar-reinforced detachable cable. If you're hungry for premium sound, these 'phones are sure to satisfy!